Thursday, July 3, 2008

A New Bobcat!

Connor has been a scout for less than a month, and he already has been awarded his Bobcat! He is thrilled to be in scouts and loves his den leaders.


Connor receiving the Bobcat Award


Connor pinning the pin that all mother's get when their son gets an award. I look forward to getting many more of these! I am proud of my little scout!

2 comments:

Teri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teri said...

How fun that Connor is in cub scouts now. Rich used to be the Cubmaster and I was his assistant. It was a fun calling! I noticed the "Cheer" box in the background of one of the pictures, I made that box when I was in cubscouts! I'm glad it's still getting used! Is it hard for you to do the silly cheers when the boys get their awards?? It was for me, Rich didn't mind at all! He got really into it!!