That is great! I was going to email you some of our pictures so you had some of the scenery! But that is awesome you have your camera back! Can't wait to see all the pictures.
Wow. I am really impressed! I am even more impressed that you had your contact information with your camera so they knew who to call. What a great idea! I saw some pictures of the University Village ward reunion on Andrea's blog. That was so thoughtful of you to host that. It looked really fun.
9 comments:
Thank heavens!!!! Can't wait to see the pictures!
That is great! I was going to email you some of our pictures so you had some of the scenery! But that is awesome you have your camera back! Can't wait to see all the pictures.
SO happy for you!
wahoooo! That is a miracle!
Amazing! What are the chances?! Can't wait to see the pictures!
Glad to here about your camera being found. How did all the meals work out? Did you end up using any of the recipes we sent?
THat is great!
Wow. I am really impressed! I am even more impressed that you had your contact information with your camera so they knew who to call. What a great idea!
I saw some pictures of the University Village ward reunion on Andrea's blog. That was so thoughtful of you to host that. It looked really fun.
Wow--that's awesome!
Post a Comment