"Dear Heavenly Father, we're thankful we can go to sleep. We're thankful that we're all friends. Please help my owie on my foot to feel better. We're thankful we can go camping in a few days. Please help my little canker in my mouth, on my lip, by my gums..........(long pause)....
Yes, she actually pointed to her canker while she was saying the prayer.
Yes, I had to hold my laugh in.
Yes, I had to hold my laugh in.
7 comments:
that was so cute. how sweet and innocent our little ones are!
YES, I remember you guys, I a glad you found us. Your kids are so cute and so grown up, WOW. Hope all is well with you guys, we'll peek in on you guys too.
So funny. It's hillarious what comes out of their mouth sometimes! Looks like she got a haircut, or it's just extra curly, really cute!
She's so cute!
I remember when I was a kid, we were having family scripture study. My little sister was probably 5 years old, and we passed the scriptures to her, she couldn't read yet, but she pretended she could. And she said "And it came to pass that Jesus and Nephi were skipping rope". It was so cute!! Little kids say funny things.
She is so dang adorable. Moments like that make being a mom all worth it.
Kids prayers are so great. Brynn's latest is that every time she says a prayer (publicly or at home) she says "thank thee that we can have a baby brother." So great during Primary! Sorry we missed the BBQ, but it turned out to be a good thing we canceled 'cuz Brynn came down with pink eye later that day. Let's get together soon, though!
that is so funny!! I love it! I should try using that a couple of times and see if it goes away faster!
Post a Comment