Guess what?
We just go back from an AWESOME trip to Yellowstone! We had a blast! The kids loved it!
Guess what else?
I have no pictures.
Why, you ask?
I left my camera in the bathroom at the mud pots.
I'm too sad to write anything else about it right now........
At least it wasn't my wedding ring this time, right? I decided to leave that at home.
Why am I so good at losing things?
8 comments:
We're going to Yellowstone in a couple of weeks -- I'll look for your camera!
Oh, that is so sad! Glad you got to go to Yellowstone and have some great memories and sorry you don't have evidence of those memories, but at least you know your kids will remember it. I hate loosing things too and I do it all the time.
Wedding ring? I've never heard that story - what happened? Did you find it?
I am so sorry about your camera...glad you had fun in Yellowstone
Totally know how you feel... I've never lost a camera, but we had a huge family reunion a couple years ago and I was the official photographer for everyone for the whole week... no one else took pics. Anyway, the pics were awesome (if I do say so myself) and I put them on the computer with plans to back it up wen I had time on Sunday.... well, my sweet husband accidentally deleted them ALL on Saturday night!! I cried for days and felt so bad that now no one had any record of the awesome trip! I get that your too sad to talk about it... I couldn't talk about it for about a year.,, and still feel sad when it comes up (it was 2 years ago). We lost a few another important things with it... Abby's first dance recital, pregnancy pictures, basically the entire summer of 2006 is gone! Not good for someone who lives for photography and whose motto is "If it isn't scrapboked it didn't happen" (that's a joke, of course... but I do say it a lot!). Anyway... this has turned into a very long comment... Sorry!
I'm sorry Cami!! That stinks! I'm glad you had fun though - teri
Ugh! sorry about your camera!
Oh Cami,
I feel for you.
I'm glad you got to go to Yellowstone though. Your kids are so lucky. It looks like you are always doing such fun things together and I'm sure they will have wonderful memories.
Post a Comment