Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fall Break

Isn't this one of the cutest, cheesy faces you've ever seen?

We had the wonderful opportunity to go up to a cabin with some great friends for UEA. Can I just say that we all had an awesome time? All of us, except Brett. He was totally sick the whole time. I felt so bad for him. He finally ended up going home so he could be miserable all by his lonesome in our own home. I can't say that I don't blame him. Other than Brett being sick, the weekend was wonderful. We had the BEST WEATHER! IT was beautiful! Warm temps, and sunny skies! The company was great too! I wish I would have taken pictures of the cabin, because it really is a cool place. Tons and tons of room, a great kitchen and lots of toys! As you can see the kids had a great time rinding on 4-wheelers. I was nervous about this at first, but once the kids got the hang of it, I was fine. By the time we left, they were practically pro's and their little thumbs were sore from pushing down the throttle so much! Thanks to our friends for such a great weekend!

Kenna having fun on the swings

Connor zooming away on the 4-wheeler


McKay ready to rock and roll!


Me being a nervous mom, running along-side/behind Makenna

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of the pictures are real cute, but I love that first one of McKay.

I would've been nervous about the whole 4-wheeling thing too. I guess it's just part of being a mom:)

Alyssa said...

Look like fun...and a good exercise program trying to keep up with the kids :-)

The Poulson's said...

SO CUTE!! I love your kiddos! I need to come down and play soon! Hope all is well! Love you!

K.C. said...

Awesome! Ha ha at first I thought you meant they were driving full-size 4-wheelers but those mini ones are just the right size