Tuesday, October 14, 2008

From the Mouth of babes

Last night we were saying family prayer. Connor was the voice for the family and said,

"We're thankful that we can belong to a family and that we're not just little squirts by ourselves..."


So funny.

How many times have you had to stifle a laugh during prayer time?

6 comments:

Jessica said...

HAHA! That's cute. Yeah, I have had not laugh before. The thing that Emily does though that continues to impress her daddy and I is she always prays to be better. She will ask for help in obeying, but it is very specific to something she needed to work on that day. We never tell her to do it and we don't even remember what she did, but she does. It's sweet when children pray.

The Poulson's said...

OH MY HOW FUNNY!! This is probably my favorite thing about your blog..Out of the mouth of babes! Your kids are so cute! Call me when you want me to come down!

Amy said...

LOVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!

gosonja said...

Little Squirt...they are totally little squirts at this age. But yes, not alone, and that is something to be thankful for!

Joy said...

Connor says the funniest things! I bet he keeps you guys laughing all the time!

Cushing Ohana said...

SOO GREAT!! I love it! Yes, we have to stifle laughs often, especially when Alana prays that her sister, age 2, will be more quiet and not yell, or scratch anyone! Keep those prayer stories coming! ;)