This is Hilarious! Thanks for posting it!
Thank you for the laugh! Did a husband really read these books and come up with this himself? I am still lauging.
That is so funny! I read that guys version of twilight a while ago and laughed my head off. He nails it. If you haven't read it yet, go to his blog and read it.
That's awesome. Thanks for the laugh! I'm going to check out his blog...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This is Hilarious! Thanks for posting it!
Thank you for the laugh! Did a husband really read these books and come up with this himself? I am still lauging.
That is so funny! I read that guys version of twilight a while ago and laughed my head off. He nails it. If you haven't read it yet, go to his blog and read it.
That's awesome. Thanks for the laugh! I'm going to check out his blog...
Post a Comment