Tuesday, July 17, 2012

{The Wedding}

The temple on that beautiful day. 




I absolutely love this picture of these two together. Pure happiness! Isn't Schaefer stunning? Rob looks pretty good, too! They make a beautiful couple, inside and out!

Schaefer and her cute parents. We love them!!

Alyssa and my wonderful Grandma Harmon

McKay and Wyatt-- such cute cousins! 

Look at those beautiful kids!!! 

The kids had so much fun with Matt and Raquel's daughter, cousin Caroline! Isn't she adorable? 

I can't tell if Caroline is in cousin bliss, or if she wants to get down! Clearly, McKay and Makenna are in heaven!


Let's be honest: we were all getting in on the Caroline action!! She is so fun!

I love my bro!!! I am so happy for him!

This is Mark and Kim's new baby, Brooklyn. Is that not one of the cutest faces you've ever seen!!?

McKay was in his element-- decorating for a party! He is always so willing to help!

Cute Raquel. She is 8+ months pregnant here. How come I still look like a giant?

This is Schaefer's cute sister, Bailey. We love her, and we are already BFF's! Ha! It feels like it! She will be married in the fall this year. 

All the Bell cousins- minus Brooklyn.  Now there are 2 more boys: TJ and Harmon!

A more accurate shot of them all!

I love this shot of my two boys together.

Happy day, Rob and Schaefer! We love you and are so happy for you!!!

5 comments:

Mama Bell said...

Such cute pictures!! I haven't seen yours yet, so that was pretty much all new for me. I love that you got the 'reality' shots of the kids as well. That really was such a beautiful day! So happy for Rob!

Colette said...

Great post and cute pictures of all those Bell babe's and babies. Thanks for sharing.
I think you and Rob look alike.

Natalie in Sparks said...

how awesome for him! She looks like a neat girl and they do look so cute and happy together! You look so beautiful that day too Cami! I like your hair!

kitty said...

Ah. The reason for the trip. HOw wonderful!

kitty said...

and YES. that little Brooklyn is adorable!