Friday, February 29, 2008

Cabela's

Last Friday night, Brett had to work. The kids and I were feeling a little stir-crazy, so we decided to go to Cabela's. If you have never been, you have got to go (unless you're Amz). Anyway, my kids LOVE this place. There is a huge fish aquarium, tons and tons of taxidermy'd (?) animals, and the kids favorite-- a shooting range. When you walk in, someone is usually standing there, handing out free tokens. It's kind of like going to a museum, all for free. We had a good time and it passed the time away until my sweetie came home. We had a great time!

McKay and Makenna infront of the huge aquarium


All the kids with a huge, stuffed moose!

4 comments:

Amz said...

Okay, Okay...I really need to put the past in the past and step foot in this place again. I've been so afraid I'll need mental therapy if I do! So funny you'd remember though...

jamirodana said...

Cute pics! We went once to Cabela's. It isn't as close to us as it is to you though. When we get stir-crazy we go to the Discovery Gateway. (my Mom got us a family pass) Fun to get out of the house!

Ty and Annie Tanner family said...

That looks so fun! I have yet to go to a Cabela's but it looks like I really need to make that happen. Our kids would love it! Your kids are growing so fast and are so sweet. Love the 52 blessings idea!

di said...

i love the pics of the kids - they have such happy faces! :) next time we're visiting i'll be sure to take the biggest kid (dan) there! :)