Wednesday, February 20, 2008

52 (or so) Blessings

My fablious SIL, Amz, started a project on her blog called, "The 52 Blessings Project". She started at the first of the year and has done one blessing a week. I thought this was a great idea, except we're almost through February, so mine wont quite be 52 blessings, unless I can catch up. So, anyway, here's my first one:

The beauty and majesty of nature
This was the view off our deck last night. Look at how beautiful Timp is. Can you see the moon hovering just above the mountain? I love nature and the outdoors. I have decided that one of the ways I feel Heavenly Father's love for me, as his daughter, is through the beauty, magnificence and grandeur of nature. Thank you, Heavenly Father, for making our world so beautiful!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Hi, Cami! How fun to find your blog and to re-connect with you! It's great to see that you and your cute family are doing so well. This will be a fun way to keep in touch. Hooray for blogging! I'm impressed by your return to basketball coaching, and by your willpower in not eating sweets for a month. You go, girl!!
--Carrie Linscott

Kimbrey said...

I am giggling to myself reading this because I just thought today and finished posting my own little version of 52 blessings (more like a weekly favorite thing) when I found yours. I guess great minds things alike :) I must admit that is a beautiful view. It must be fun to have a house, yet it's fun to be in these little apartments for now.

Paul & Ashley Justensen Family said...

That view is gorgeous! And your kids are so cute! Thanks for the fun blog. You are welcome to check out ours. It is paulandashleyjustensen.blogspot.com. From your links I was able to see a lot of the family. However, I can't get on to Natalie's. Hmmm. Anyway, thanks for the great blog!
Ashley Justensen

Anonymous said...

Amen to this, sister! It is so true...but all too often, i forget. Thanks for the great reminder!

The Cobells said...

Cami,
I missed you too on sunday. I was busy in Primary. Your kids are getting bigger too. This is my first time doing the blog thing so I hope I can get better at it.
Kaylene

karen said...

Okay, this is such a great idea! I just might have to steal it from you! :) Karen
PS - Allison and I were roommates at Snow College back in the day.

Natalie said...

so true! I feel the same way!