Monday, February 4, 2008

Two of the BEST People in the WORLD!


Not only are these two people some of the greatest on the earth, they are two of my favorites! These two people are my Grandma and Grandpa Harmon. These two have been some of my greatest fans since I can remember. Any kind of activity I was involved in growing up, they would be there to support me. If I had a piano recital, they were there. If I had a basketball game, they were there. If I gave a talk in church, they were there. If I needed help with math homework, they were there. My grandpa has taught math for atleast 30 years on a jr. High (Kearns), high school (Taylorsville) and college (BYU) level. If you needed help with math, Grandpa Harmon was the man. Not only did he know how to help you, but he made it fun and he helped you understand it! And he had (and still has) the patience of Job-- and he needed that to help me understand some of my math problems! Grandma was there to help too. She'd always provide loving encouragement and a hearty snack. Always! I am so thankful for my grandparents! I feel so blessed that my children are getting to experience life with these amazing people in it! My grandparents continue to show the same love and support to my children that they showed (and still show) me. It just makes my heart sing to know they have a special relationship with them. The more I am around these two great people, the more I want to be like them. They have left a legacy of love and service, just like that of President Hinckley. They both go out of their way to help others, and love others and be kind to strangers. My grandparents are my greatest heros and I feel so blessed to have them in my life. Thank you grandma and grandpa Harmon! Simply put, you are wonderful!
"To fa, soy fua!"

6 comments:

Natalie said...

very sweet! you are lucky to have such wonderful people surrounding you!

Anonymous said...

You are so blessed. Not many people have a Grandma and Grandpa Harmon or the history and memories you have with them...I sure don't!

Elizabeth said...

I love them too, even though they aren't my grandparents, but somehow they always remembered my name at all the events we saw them at, and they always made me feel like they were interested in me. Beautiful couple!

Amz said...

I am so glad you can call them your own...they are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Grandparents are such an important part of our lives. Reading your Blog reminded me of my own special relationships with my grandparents and how much they have shaped me and taught me. We are so blessed.

Our Family said...

Cami, I completely agree! I may not have been in this family very long, but I feel blessed to know that I can consider them grandma and grandpa now. They truly are a beautiful couple!