Thursday, February 28, 2008

52 Blessings - Week 2

MY BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN!

What would life be like without these 3 amazing people? I can't even imagine. I don't want to imagine! As life goes on and trials come, you realize how precious your children are and what a miracle it even is that they are here. I love my children more fiercely than I ever thought I could or would. Sometimes it is hard for me to see them grow up so fast and I sometimes long for those baby days, but I am slowly learning to ENJOY THE MOMENT and not yearn for the days of yore, because while you're yearning, the days of the present are quickly slipping away! My kids are so fun right now! Connor is still as sweet as ever! He hugs and kisses and snuggles and is definitely a mama's boy-- still! Which I don't mind at all. I will take it as long as I can get it! Makenna is also a mama's girl, but truly is a daddy's girl at heart. If she doesn't like the way I've done her hair, or what I have picked out for her to wear, I will always say, "Go see what daddy thinks." Brett knows that is his cue, to approve and RAVE about it. Automatically, she's OK with it. Kenna is very sensitive and sweet. She says the sweetest, most profound prayers; sometimes they bring me to tears! McKay is the biggest snuggle-bug in the WORLD! He wants to cuddle and snuggle all the time! He is also very sweet and frequently says in his prayers, "Thank you for this dinner that mommy made and we're thankful because we love her." Sooooo lovely-- just music to my ears! I am so grateful for the blessing of 3 wonderful, healthy, beautiful children! I am grateful to be a mother. I am grateful that they were sent to our little family. There is no greater blessing than children. I am so grateful for mine.


5 comments:

Amz said...

What a wonderful tribute to your children Camz! And what a wonderful mother they have.

Andrea Holley said...

They are so cute I can't stand that I never get to see them!

Jessica said...

Oh, they are so beautiful and cute! And McKenna is so tall! Has she always been taller than McKay? They are really cute kids and we miss having them in the playground.

Natalie said...

How sweet! You are a wonderful mom, it's no wonder they love you so much!

wilfordfamily2003 said...

I love it! A mother heart is precious. Thanks for sharing yours. Your kids are just so beautiful and radiant. What a great combination of you and your husband!