For some reason I could never bring myself to watch that show. Everyone I know loves it, but for some reason I can't stand it. By the way your kids christmas pictures are so cute. I also love Mackay's song. Your Mom told me about it, and how he won the talent show. He is so adorable when he sing it. Hope you have a good day.
Oh My Goodness! Thank you, thank you for the best laugh today! We really need to break this movie out and watch the whole darn thing....then have a quoting party, and do what every we feel like, Gosh! This movie is the best!
super upper! thanks for sharing the wacky video - love it! it was so fun to see you a few weeks ago! your family looks fabulous! how much your kids have grown...man, we are getting old(erish). :) XOXO
5 comments:
For some reason I could never bring myself to watch that show. Everyone I know loves it, but for some reason I can't stand it. By the way your kids christmas pictures are so cute. I also love Mackay's song. Your Mom told me about it, and how he won the talent show. He is so adorable when he sing it. Hope you have a good day.
Julie :)
Oh My Goodness! Thank you, thank you for the best laugh today! We really need to break this movie out and watch the whole darn thing....then have a quoting party, and do what every we feel like, Gosh! This movie is the best!
Rich and I just watched your movie clip, we loved this movie! We might just end up watching this movie tonight, it makes you laugh! -Teri
super upper! thanks for sharing the wacky video - love it! it was so fun to see you a few weeks ago! your family looks fabulous! how much your kids have grown...man, we are getting old(erish). :) XOXO
this is madis' great grandma
LOVE IT!
Post a Comment