We can't believe that our little boy has turned 8! These 8 years have gone by so fast and Connor is getting so big and is such a great big brother! He is so willing to help out and wants to be a good example for the kids. He is so excited to be baptized and is looking forward to scouts! He is a great helper and has a great sense of humor! We love our little boy!
This year, for this very important birthday, Connor decided to have his party at Classic Fun Center. He got to invite 10 little friends (yes, that makes for a crazy time) and they had a ball!
This year, for this very important birthday, Connor decided to have his party at Classic Fun Center. He got to invite 10 little friends (yes, that makes for a crazy time) and they had a ball!

Connor and his cousin Brandon, as thrilled as ever, going down a bouncy-slide




Connor's choice of cake, a piano cake. I thought it turned out pretty good...considering my cake baking/decorating experience!
8 comments:
Props to you for making that piano cake. I can't believe Conner is eight. We are getting so old.
Wow! Cute cake! Very creative! I love making birthday cakes too.
Great pictures. That cake is awesome! Yum!
I can't believe Conner is 8! Wow.
That is the coolest cake ever! :) You are so great to attempt that! The last time I saw your son he was 6 months old! I cannot believe how much time has passed!
Adorable cake! Your so talented!
Happy Birthday Connor! Looks like a yummy cake!
I am waaaaay impressed with the piano cake... WOW!!
Post a Comment