My sweet brother and sister went into the MTC 2 weeks ago. My sister is going to California to speak spanish and my brother is going to Chicago to speak spanish! Isn't that awesome? These are my two youngest siblings and I am so proud of them and I know they will do wonderfully.The MTC was great! The spirit was so strong and singing "Called to Serve" started the tears. By the time it was time to say good-bye, we were all in tears and Connor was sobbing. He was so sad to say good-bye to my sister, he could barely stand it. But, we are so excited for them and we love them. We pray that they will find those who are ready.
3 comments:
awwww!
That is so sweet! How awesome to have TWO sibs on missions! And how cool that so many of you could be there to see them off!
I bet no sister was ever more proud! What a blessing to have them both serve a mission at the same time. I can only imagine all the blessings your family will be receiving. What a memorable day.
Post a Comment