Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Twins are 5!

I cannot believe the twins are 5!!!! Yes, they are FIVE YEARS OLD!!! My babies are officially not babies anymore. We were still trying to stretch it out when they were 4. Four year-old's can technically be babies, right? Oh well. Where has the time gone? We are so blessed to have these 2 in our family. They are so fun and helpful and just plain-out good kids. They are eachother's best friends and I love that they are so close! I am honored to be the mother of these twins and I thank Heavenly Father every day for them! Here are some fun pictures of their birthday.





McKay wanted a Christmas tree cake for his birthday. Decorated with Skittles, M&M's and licorice. This was a little tricky to make. It was my first time doing a cake like this. I'm not the huge creative type, but this was actually fun. I learned a few things this time, that I will keep in mind for next time!

Makenna wanted a heart shaped cake. This was a little easier to cut out than the Christmas tree. This is decked out with Rolo's, chocolate Skittles and fruity Skittles! Anyway, they both loved their cakes!

A HUGE thanks to Alyssa for coming over and helping me get everything ready! And a big thanks for all our family who came to support our little family! We love you all! Here are some random pictures of them through out the years. Sorry, no baby pictures, none of them are on our digital camera files on the computer. Enjoy!

2 comments:

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

HOW ARE THEY SO OLD ALREADY!!! Looking at those pictures makes it seem like they were just barely that size! They are so dang cute and Jaxson and Wyatt are lucky to have such fun cousins! And good job on the cakes. If Jaxson wants a fancy cake this year, it will have to be something in the shape of a rectangle...

Jessica said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MCKENNA AND MCKAY! 5 years old is so big! I remember them being just little bitty things. They are both so sweet. I hope they enjoyed their day!