Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Spring!

Spring is here! Thanks to the Wallace's (the people who owned this house before us) when it's spring our yard comes to life with flowers of all different colors! We love it!






This is McKay and Makenna on our way to my parent's house for their bday party. McKay fell asleep while Makenna was holding his hand. Aren't they just so cute?!


Here they are blowing out their candles on their cupcakes! It was a wonderful day and they were spoiled by everyone! Thanks for your love and support!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe they are 5 already!!! That means mine will be 5 soon too!!! How does that happen?? They are too cute. I think you can still call them your babies. I know I will always call mine my babies. Hope to see you guys soon. I might try to make it to the farewells.......

Maren said...

The twins are 5?! no way! I was looking at the pictures of your earlier posts and they are still the cutest kids (connor included). You really have the sweetest family.

Andrea Holley said...

Happy birthday McKay and Makenna! I can't belive you're 5 now. You are so big and cute. Miss you!