Thursday, May 8, 2008

Twilight T-shirts!

I got a kick out of these shirts! Here's a shout-out to all my book club friends and sister-in-laws who love the "Twilight" series! I just might have to get one for the Twilight movie that comes out in December! I found them at this website, referred to me by a friend: ohsweetsadie!




13 comments:

Our Family said...

Cami; I want to order two of these for my sisters, but I couldn't see how to order from that site. Do you know how?

Anonymous said...

How funny! Cute shirts! I can see Greg's eyes rolling at the sight of these on me, though!

Bethany said...

I am totally ordering one!

Lesa said...

THIS IS SERIOUSLY FUNNY! WHY DIDNT WE THINK OF THIS, WE COULD BE LOADED!!!!

jamirodana said...

I love it! I am assuming you have seen the latest trailor for the movie? If not, go to stepheniemeyer.com to see it.
I'm excited.
I don't know which shirt I'd get.
Hmmmmm.............

di said...

cami, i love it! :) and yes, i'm a "twlighter" too...at age 30. did i tell you about the time i went to the red-carpet harry potter opening? i was the only 20-something among tweens...it was hilarious. :) we miss you guys! give the finnegans a hug from us!

Work It Mama said...

I received your comment on my blog and I appreciate it so much. Thanks so much for checking the blog out as well. If you have any tips or suggestions please send them my way. It sounds like you are a true expert! It is so motivational to hear that busy busy mom's like you can stay healthy! Thanks again and please come back soon!

Work It Mama said...

Oh, and I need to order one of these shirts as well. Who doesn't love the twilight books and who's life don't they consume. Love them!

Spring said...

Love those! I don't know if Aaron would be thrilled with me wearing them, but I may have to get one anyway!

Alyssa said...

Very cute...have you read The Host yet?

Maren said...

Funny- I like the "Bite me" one the best. You really should get one for the movie!

Erika said...

Ahhh, dear, sweet, sparkly Edward. I only have eyes for you (oh, and my hubby). Love the shirts. I will definately be sporting one when the movie comes out.

Stacy and Mike said...

Those shirts are hilarious. I have a friend whom I think I need to get one for. Loved it!