Here is Connor getting ready to go out with his group. It was BLAZING hot that day!
Here they are walking out on the field.

Connor as happy as a clam. What a cute boy!
Here we are enjoying the game!

I had to put this picture in because there is a funny story behind this character. When he came out to greet all the fans, and mostly kids, Makenna FREAKED out. I am not exaggerating. She FLIPPED! She just lost it and started bawling and was acting like a 2 year-old. I was totally flabbergasted and had no idea what was wrong. When I could finally get her to say something, she wailed, "I don't like his eyes!!!"
Oh man, talk about drama. She was petrified until he went into his little 'employees only' office. He came out a little bit later, this time with a girl version of himself. It was almost the exact same thing over again. We talked her down and I think by the end of the game she could actually look at him without throwing a fit!
Sometimes I am totally taken by surprise at what scares my little ones. I hope she's not scarred for life!
No comments:
Post a Comment