Well, here is the last part of our Boston trip that I never got up. We decided to drive about 90 minutes out of Boston to visit Maine. We just thought, "We can't be that close and not go to Maine!!!!" We had a wonderful little road trip and the scenery was beautiful. You know how you always picture the East Coast looking in your mind? Well, that is how it looks. The quaint, little sea-side towns, the nantucket-style homes, and everything is GREEN!! Beautiful, green grass grows everywhere! No sprinklers needed! It is beautiful.
Once again, I can't get my pictures to move. Sorry.
We decided to visit the Portland Headlight. One of the most photographed lighthouses in the world. It was well worth the drive.


This was a military fort, commissioned by President McKinley in 1899. Pretty cool.


Beautiful lighthouse

Brett enjoying the cool, ocean spray. If we're by the ocean he has to feel it on his skin.
2 comments:
That looks sooo pretty! I would love to go there someday. That trip sounds like it was so fun, based on this and previous posts. I love lighthouses too!
I'm so glad you got to go there. Don't you just love New England?
Post a Comment