Friday, November 27, 2009

Thankful Reflection- pictures from the past

When I look at these pictures, I can't believe how fast time really goes. I have so much to be grateful for in my life. Heavenly Father has truly blessed me beyond what I deserve. I have 1 wonderful husband who loves me despite myself. I have 3 beautiful kids who love me-- again, despite myself! What treasures I have!

Look at how much my treasures have grown!!

Connor at kindergarten graduation! 2006

Makenna and McKay-- 3 years old-- 2006

Kids helping clean out the window wells- 2006


All the kids dressing up with Makenna's dress-up's. If Connor knew I was putting this on, he'd die! Oh well, good for black-mail some day, right? I might even think about using it now....


Kids (and a friend) with Daddy and his helicopter 2004


McKay at Connor's preschool graduation-- 2 years old. That's one of the only pictures we have of him with his 2 front teeth!


Mom and Connor at Donner Lake on the way to CA-- 2005


Our wedding day-- July 22, 1998!!! Almost 12 years!


Christmas card picture 2004


McKay at Brett's Bacherlor's of Nursing graduation. Note the 2 front teeth are gone now.


Kids at the place we used to call home-- The University Village


Connor as a pirate! 2004


McKay with grandma's glasses

Excited little face on Christmas morning!


This is how all our pictures of the twins used to be: McKay totally looking cute, Makenna giving a 'deer-in-the-headlights' look. I am not kidding. EVERY TIME!

Here she is smiling and looking cute!

Connor at pre-school graduation! That seems like yesterday, and now he's in 4th grade!!! To all you moms out there: ENJOY YOUR BABIES!!!!! Even when it's hard! Time just goes too fast!

4 comments:

Harris House said...

So cute! I enjoyed looking at your pictures. You are right- you have to cherish every moment because it goes by so quickly! BTW, thanks again for last week, I'm excited to give them to our parents for Christmas.

Amy said...

Oh that was cute! Great pictures Cami. We do have so much to be thankful for. I'll throw in great friends and neighbors! :)

LindsayB said...

Hmmm...that classroom looks oddly familiar! I thought that was McKay at first! I am thankful for your cute little family--you always make me smile! :)

Amz said...

This was so fun to look through. I can't believe how much they have changed just over the last 4 years!! It does go so fast doesn't it?!